Find a business for sale



Unique European style bakery

Featured
  • Category: Food Business Retail
  • Price: $ 1 100 000
  • Downpayment: $ 1100000
  • Owners benefits: $ 350000
  • ROI: 33.00 %
  • Employees: 12

    Semi-absentee business. Owners work a limited number of hours mostly dedicated to financial control and business development. 60% of revenue comes from wholesale clients, and the other 40% is from retail sales on-premises. Big growth potentials via new wholesale accounts acquisition. A very good foundation for franchising. 2 managers (not owners) manage back and front of the establishment. The delivery truck is included in the sale. The main company's asset is its established client base, who already appreciate its unique recipes.

    Request more Details

      I have read and agree to the term and condition
     
     

    Subscribe to get new listings first!

    We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.